Sole Sisters is a running club available exclusively at SLC Fit Collective. Lace up those running shoes in a supportive, professional environment and train for the Goldilocks Race on May 9. You can choose between a 5k, 10k, or Half Marathon.
Coach Larissa is a familiar face for many of our regular members and will be leading our training program and runs. She has become a passionate runner within the last 6 years and loves inspiring others to run their best miles! Ask her about the time she won the inaugural Lake Powell race simply because she wanted to get to the champagne at the end...
The $129 registration cost includes:
- $90 Goldilocks Entry Fee (if you are not running the race, the cost for the program is $89)
- 7 Week Training for 5k, 10k or half marathon
- Nutrition Clinic and Injury Prevention Clinic
- Coaching and Support from Larissa Brown
- Twice Weekly Group Runs
- Training Calendar
- Weekly Training Tips and Motivators
We will kick off with a Q&A and trial run on March 24 at SLC Fit. Our first "official" run is on Saturday, March 28. Hope to see you there!
SIGN UP HERE!